Monday, November 13, 2017

Beauty Bloggers Meeting manicure

Hello ladies. How are you this Monday morning? I thought to show you today the manicure I wore for the annual meeting of the beauty bloggers form my town and soon I am going to have a post more detailed with the event. 

The dress-code was to were something black. Well, that was no problem, I think for anyone. I wanted to match my nails to my outfit as usual at such kind of events. I wore a green shirt combined with black pieces, this is why I created a simple mix and match mani. I liked very much the outcome.







As I mentioned above, I am going to write more about the event and show you all the goodie bags I have received. Until than I am curious how do you like this simple manicure. Have a nice week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...