Saturday, August 26, 2017

Holographic soak-off gel polish review

If you are following my IG account @funandi you may have seen that I received a fantastic package from the Born Pretty Store site, with 5 soak-off gel polishes and a pigment. I already can tell you that one is more beautiful than the other. You already know that I like very much holographic effect on the nails so, my first pick was the green/blue Holographic UV Soak Off Gel Polish

This collection has 12 different colors on the site, each is numbered and has no name. I swatched #9 which is a color shifting shimmer nail polish, depends on which side you're looking at, you can see green and blue shades and micro-glitter particles. It covers in two coats and after using the top coat you will get a smooth, nice finish. 

The product comes in a 10 ml round bottle with a round brush. The consistency/formula of the polish is optimal and it applies easily on the nails. The description on the site does not mention the curing time of the nail polish, but it mentions the curing time of the base coat - UV 36 Watts/LED 9 Watts or higher, UV lamp for 2-3 minutes or LED lamp for 60 seconds. I have a UV lamp and I cured my nails 2 minutes, they dried completely and lasted very good, one and a half week long when I wanted to try new polishes and took them off. 







I had to make a nail art and when I first saw this nail polish I already knew that I will make a galaxy mani. I used acrylic paint to achieve the galaxy effect and after it dried competently I applied two coats of clear top coat to seal the image. I didn't made from such a long time galaxy nail art, this is why I enjoyed wearing it a lot and I received many compliments, mostly because the nail polish simply glowed and sparkled in the sun and caught peoples attention :)





All in all I recommend this nail polish, because it's beautiful and easy to use. Now it is on sale and you can find it HERE and other colors too. If you buy anything from the Born Pretty Store site, you can use my bellow seen discount code. 



How do you like this soak-off gel nail polish? Have you tried other colors than #9? Could you recommend me other ones? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...