Friday, June 30, 2017

Soak-off gel nails

From about two years ago I made a manicure-pedicure school and after graduation I started to do nails for friends and acquaintances. I usually share my work on my personal FB page but I decided to make a blog-post about it and show you a few of my designs. I usually say that it is a work in progress, I can't call myself a professional manicurist, but I can tell you that I enjoy spending time with people and doing their nails in my free time.




























The next one are gel nails:





I hope I didn't bored you with so much photos. These are just a few that I found in my FB feed and phone. Please fell free to comment bellow about my work and tell me what is your opinion about soak-off gel polishes and gel nails in general!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...