Monday, June 19, 2017

Beauty Bloggers Meeting - Summer Edition

Those of you who read my blog frequently know that I usually post about events that I participate or about my travels and even cosmetics, jewelry or clothes. Today's post is about a wonderful event I was invited in my hometown Cluj, Beauty Bloggers Meeting - Summer Edition. Yes, we usually meet once a year, but the beautiful AncaGabrielaJulia and Cleo the organizers of this event, thought that we should meet more often and talk about our common hobby.



The event took place in a unique looking house, called Etc Studio, which is a vintage show room with antique objects that can be bought by any visitor. Each room was different and special, full with artistic objects: a library room, a travel-themed room, refurbished wardrobes and even a motorcycle are included in the house. All of us felt so good in this fantastic atmosphere and took a lot of photos.








We all set down and talked about blogging, social media issues and in between we were tasting from the fine food plates prepared especially for us by Condiment Catering and sweets that looked like little pieces of art, made by Dulciuri cu Suflet. I was totally in love with the mini muffins and mouses I tried and from now on I know were to turn when I need a special and delicious cake.




You all know that I am very implicated when it comes to a health lifestyle, so I was glad to see a Transylvanian natural product manufacturer called Vaida who was present and showed us some natural face scrubs, hair treatment products and oils from different seeds and plants that can be consumed with salads or even as a face care product. I was pretty impressed by the taste of a cold pressed parsley oil, that I tasted for the first time in my life and soon I am going to buy one and tell you more details about it.






The house had a big garden in the backyard, were our fantastic organizers thought to set up a Lemonade bar thanks to Arome Healthy Bar. All afternoon long I felt refreshed drinking minty and classic lemonade. In the same time outside were waiting for us some cool looking scooters by Vintage Scooter Garage. We took the opportunity and made fun photos with them. Sincerely, I would have tried them too :))





At the end of the event the girls gave me a goodie bag with NYX and Kiehl's products. I already testing them :)



Thanks for all the partners: NYX, Kiehl's, Etc Studio, Vintage Scooter Garage, Condiment Catering, Arome Healthy Bar, Casa Vaida, Florissima, Dulciuri cu Suflet, Alist Magazine.

Thanks Raresworld Photography for the great photos!

I want to express my sincere appreciation to the organizers of this event Anca, Gabriela, Julia and Cleo, who put a lot of effort and love to this meeting and thanks to them I felt magnificent and I am already anxious for our next meet up!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...