Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Autumn nail art and a wonderful trip

Hello ladies. How are you? Long time past from my last post, but days fly so fast and I realize that I am spending less and less time with my beloved hobby :( I didn't wanted to let go autumn without making a nail art dedicated to this season. So, in the first part of this post I show you a fall nail art that I wore for about a week and I enjoyed a lot the color combination of it, and at the end of the post I will share with you a few photos I took on my last week trip I made with my family.


I used for my manicure a beautiful green China Glaze nail polish called Starboard, combined with a yellow Le petit Cliche - Copacabana. On the yellow base I stamped a mixture of two nail polishes: Nails Inc - Wellbeck Street and Barry M - Foil with the BP-L024 from the Born Pretty Store.
.





I made this manicure because I didn't wanted to go on a trip with naked nails. Here in Romania last week was holiday for the school children and I thought with my husband to spend some quality time together and go to a trip to some lovely places near to us.

We stayed in Rasnov, a small town about 280 km from Cluj, my hometown. We visited the Rasnov Fortress, the 3D Dino Park and a wonderful cave. The next day we went to the center of the country, to Brasov which I think it is a gorgeous town.


Rasnov Fortress



3D Dino Park -Rasnov









Brasov
Brasov's Zoo


Council Square - Brasov
Black Church

I hope you enjoyed this mixed post and I am going to show you some more trip pictures next time too. Have a great day and thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...