Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Peaches and Cream

Hello ladies, how are you today? As you can see I am posting less then usual, but I hope from September on I will have a little bit more time for nails. 

Today I want to show you a lovely color, from a brand called Topshop. I new about their clothes but I didn't knew about their nail polishes, so this is a new discovery of mine. I bought three Topshop nail polishes and one of them is a summer color, called Peaches and Cream. This one is a pretty peach orange shade with a cream finish which dries a little bit darker than appears in the bottle. On two of my nails I used some colorful summer decals and in no time I had a cute looking manicure. How do you like it?






Have a nice day and thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...