Friday, April 1, 2016

Knuckle ring set review

In my last package with nail art products received for review from the Lady Queen website I had a small surprise, a golden ring set. I liked it at first site so I wanted to show you together with a swatch I made for a gorgeous Salon Perfect nail polish. 

Purple Passion by Salon Perfect is a pink shade with blue and purple shimmer and it contains some small flakes that gives the polish a really awesome warm glow and depth. The formula is easy to work with and it is kind of a jelly one and you can see it on my nails in two coats. Drying time is acceptable!







And now about the rings: the set contains three rings in different shapes that look very elegant. I received the golden ones, but if you look up for them on the Lady Queen website you can find them in silver too. One of them is resizable the other ones are one sized. They are made from alloy. As you can see in the pictures two of them have small rhinestones in it.




The rings are on sale now, so you can check them here and you will find a lot's of offers for different kind of jewelry's! If you purchase anything you're welcome to use my bellow seen discount code! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...