Thursday, April 14, 2016

Fun dots

Weekly I see the wonderful dotted manicures made by Dee Diana and they are so pretty and fun that she made mood to do it myself. Dotted nails are the most easy and cute nail art made in no time. Here is my interpretation using the following polishes: for the base of the dots I applied one coat of the beautiful pearly Miss Broadway - Light Dancing and added the dots with Butterfly - Single (thanks Oana for this cutey ) and the dark purple Astra - Romantic Italian Colours #97



All of my other nails are painted in two coats with the Snake Effect Essence Good girl, Bad girl - Once I was an angel nail polish. Well, I don't know what I expected from this nail polish, but definitely not the finish I obtained. As you can see in the pictures after about 30 minutes of drying time I've got a stripy effect, which I don't think that has something to do with snake skin. The sticker on the backside of the bottle talks about "leather effect" instead of "snake effect", but neither of them came out, in my opinion. Well, doesn't matter, I love this pink shade a lot and with a thin top coat the stripes are not so visible and annoying.

I have from this collection the leather effect nail polish...I am very curios what it will look on my nails! 



With top coat



How do you like the outcome? Do you like dots on nails?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...