Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Hop into Spring

Sorry for my absence here and in the social media sites. I will try to schedule some new post from now on and show you the new goodies I received for review.

I prepared this manicure for the usual Saturday challenge but I couldn't post it, because personal problems. The theme was to make a spring manicure. For me this new season means freshness, new beginning and a whole lot of flowers. This is why for this theme I used some untried flower patterned sticker sheets from the Born Pretty Store






It was kind of a struggle to use them because they are super thin and sticky. I worked with the help of a tweezers but I had to throw away a few parts of this stickers because they trimmed very fast before I could place them on my nails. This is why I used them as accent nails. As you can see in the pictures these stickers are put on a foil and must be cut at nail size before use. They stick very fast to the nails and can not be replaced. As I mentioned before, they are extremely thin and need a thick top coat to resist on the nails!


I combined the stickers with a deep purple shade from Maybelline and on my ring finger I used one layer of Sally Hansen Lavender Cloud on which I put just a stripe from the flower decal.

I seek for this decals on the Born Pretty Store, but I couldn't find it, maybe it is sold out, but you can find a lot of nail stickers and decals here and you're welcome to use my bellow seen discount code for any of your purchase. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...