Monday, January 11, 2016

Winter nail art stickers

Hello lovely ladies, how was your weekend?

Today you will read and see my first review for 2016. I've got some golden Xmas nail art stickers with different kind of models from the Born Pretty Store and made a simple gradient manicure and added some snowflakes on it. As you can see in the bellow picture, the stickers are very versatile, you can find even a Merry Xmas text on it.


The stickers are small and thin, they must be handled with care, because they can trim very easily. When I added them on my nails I used a tweezers and this way I could position them exactly where I wished. They are very sticky, so after placing them, you can not change their position like by water decals.



With top coat



I wore this manicure in December and many friends who saw it were very pleased with it, exactly like I was! I like these stickers very much, because of their small and elegant size and their beautiful details. You can find them here and if you purchase anything from the Born Pretty Store you're welcome to use my bellow seen discount code. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...