Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas nails

Merry Christmas my dear nail art friends. I hope that you have some wonderful days together with your loved ones. I wish you all the best and enjoy this period of time to the max with your family! 

Today I have a simple stamped manicure with my new Moyra stamping plate 09 - Celebration. For the base I used a wonderful Sephora polish called  Full Moon Party which is a purple polish full with pink and blue micro-glitters, so it appears multidimensional in stronger light conditions. 





I stamped on it snowflakes and some holiday greetings text. I like very much the outcome. 




I hope you like this nail art! I wish you a fantastic holiday and thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...