Monday, November 16, 2015

Born Pretty Store thermal nail polish

Hello ladies,

how was your weekend? As you may know from the social media sites, I participated to a great event here in my hometown, the annual Beauty Blogger Meeting. But more details about it in another post, soon! Today I am going to show you a cute polish received from the Born Pretty Store. This is my first thermal polish that actually works and I really like it. 

The polish is called MY-DEAR no. 007 which is purple when the hands are in a cold environment and green/blue when it's warm. I applied two thin coats without a top coat and you can see the result of them in the pictures! The color change is visible and you don't need to have your nails in extreme temperature situation. As I have a little bit longer nails than usual, the green/blue-purple gradient is noticeable at room temperature. The effect is very pretty and out of curiosity I used this polish for stamping too and I really like the effect of it. On my ring finger nail I applied spots of holographic nail foils.









As I mentioned above this is a polish that has a very eye catching color transition, I like it so much that I want to try other colors too from this collection. The only objection is the small 6ml, bottle of this product, other wise I recommend to all of you who like these type of polishes. 

Do you know these polishes? Have you tried one of them? If yes, please recommend me the color you liked the most!

You can find them here and if you purchase anything from the Born Pretty Store site you are welcome to use my bellow seen discount code! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...