Monday, September 14, 2015

Blog anniversary and a green manicure

Hello ladies. How are you today?

I have a very simple double stamped nail art today with green polishes. I hope you will like it as I did, it's simple and fresh looking because of the shades. One of the polishes I used is Lovely Summer Sand Nr.6 that I bought on my summer trip. I love this yellow/green toned shade that is full with tiny green glitter particles that give the sand like effect. The second green polish is Berry M. Gelly Hi-Shine - Watermelon which is a deep green shade with a shimmer of sea greens. 
The stamping pattern is from the Image Plate MoYou London Pro XL Collection - 05.









Today my blog turns 4! When I started to write for the first time I never thought that I will succeed or that someone will like my work! I didn't known how to make a blog to look great, or the general rules of blogging, I just knew that I want to share my passion with other people who have the same hobby. And boy, I am so glad that I did it, and with ups and downs, with almost 1 year of bad health experience and leaving my blog, I had the power to come back and make what I like the most, sharing my nail designs! I want to thank all of you, my dear readers for sticking with me through the years. I know one thing for sure, without you ladies, I wouldn’t be here and write for my 4th blog-anniversary! Thank you very much! 


I don't have for today any surprise for you, but regarding that next month I will have my 40th birthday too, I have a big surprise for all of you on my sleeves. I won't tell much more now, just follow my post's and at the end of this month you will see my surprise.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...