Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Glitter bomb - Farmec

Today I have a swatch for you - Farmec nr. 44 from the Disco collection. I named it glitter bomb because it is a shear black/purple polish full with small multicolor glitter particles, which have a wonderful and strong shine. This is why it is hard to capture it in the pictures.

The formula is perfect and it dries very quick. I applied it in three coats on my nails but I tried it on a black and on a purple base color too, to see the best impact of this beauty.




On black and purple base in 1 coat

I like the most the effect of the glitters applied layered up without a base color. What would be your choice?

I realized that I didn't shared from quite a while with you anything from my trips. So, this is the time for it, because at the weekend I visited the Targu Mures Zoo with my family, where the animal keepers let the bears out to tell us what kind of weather it will be in the future.
The animal caretakers put 4 boxes with food outside the cages and on each box it was a drawing with different weather forecast: snow, rain, clouds and sun. The bears went straight to the snow box but after all they tared apart the cloudy one first. But their first prediction was right because on the way home it snowed a hell of a lot. We had a horrible trip back home. I live you with some pictures from the zoo.






Thank you for all your kind comments, they mean a lot to me! 
Have a fantastic day!

38 comments:

  1. wonderful pictures! and so great mani :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oja arata divin! <3
    Vai, nu stiam ca la Mures au si elefantei...Trebuie sa mergem si noi. :D
    Pupici

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful glitter bomb :)
    Love all the photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww those bears <3 Your trip looks like so much fun again!! The glitter polish looks gorgeous, I love purple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. O am si eu,e frumoasa foc!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic glitter mani! Perfect for a party night out. So interesting that they let the bear predict the weather and they were even right!

    www.LUXESSED.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am glad that you like the polish and yes, you're right it would be perfect for a night out!
    Yes, with the bears it is an old custom and they do it yearly, just for fun. The bears are not always right!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes it is and I absolutely love it. Now, the part with the removing will be harder :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Da, sunt de acord cu tine. Si mie imi place enorm de mult.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you very much, I am glad that you liked my mixed post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Isn't it? I love it too.

    Thank you Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oja e superba!!! <3
    si pozele cu animalute <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sunt de acord cu tine, si mie imi place mult de tot aceasta oja!
    Da, au doi elefanti, unul este cam bolnav din pacate.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Superba oja,am primit-o si eu de la Farmec si am facut-o cadou mai departe,imi place sa fac cadouri <3,super si pozele de la Zoo,pupici

    ReplyDelete
  15. I prefer the three coat version without another base :) The glitter bomb looks really awesome ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. E draguta tare! Nu stiam ca cei de la Farmec au oja asa frumusele! :*

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cat de frumoasa este oja, superba.

    Kisses

    www.miu-miu.ro

    ReplyDelete
  18. Da, in ultima vreme Framec a scos oje superbe si ultrarezistente!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, yes. I agree with you! Thank you for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Da, stiu draga Oana. Esti o femeie exceptionala!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely the glitter!

    Alessia

    New post

    THECHILICOOL

    FACEBOOK

    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  22. mmm, this piece looks so good

    ReplyDelete
  23. beautiful glitter! I like it better over black :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ce frumoasa este oja. Imi place tot ce contine glitter ♡ :))
    www.lorenamarchis.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awww, look at all the cutesie animals :-) And what a great glitter nail polish! It reminds me a bit of The Dark Knight by Butter London.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the purple glitter nail polish. The elephant is sooo cute!
    www.lumublog.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...